Thursday, September 13, 2012

She won't stop!

I am really getting tired of all of this drama. Every day there is something there to upset me and though I try not to let it get to me it is really not something I can help.

The Monster-In-Law is really getting on my last nerve. She mimicked me yesterday! Like a fucking child and she did it thinking I would not hear her! What's even worse is she mimicked the fact that I was having trouble breathing.

I like next to a cotton field and am quite allergic to whatever the plat gives off this time of year. Couple that with a cold front pushing through it made my asthma act up bad so even trying to clean my stuffy nose caused me to be out of breath.

She decided she would mimic me as she walked down the hall. I am really sick of her crap. There is nothing I can do to make her happy and I am sick of trying. I can not wait until I am from under her thumb because once I know I am safe from getting hit I plan to tear her  new one.

Yes I know I should face her head on but I have two kids and they don't need their mother being seen with a black eye because their grandmother is a bitch.

Hopefully it will all get better soon. Crying yourself to sleep every night is no way to live.

It's really not.

It's something new every day and it's driving me up the wall. I don't cook right I don't clean right, I don't talk or dress right.

We actually had a pretty big fight not long back and she admitted to doing everything she cold to get me to leave. She has never liked that I am with her baby boy. I love my husband and that bitch can hit me with everything she has but she will not get me to leave the man of my dreams. She can just suck it!

Sadly I still find myself trying to make her happy if only to keep the peace. I need to stop being such a good person but I guess it's just the way I was brought up.

I'm done ranting. It makes my head hurt.

Until next time.

 

1 comment:

  1. Not much has to be done with your new house and then you can leave. Then you can make sure she has no access to your little girls and she can't do shit to you. She'll never break up you and your husband though. All she'll do is make you two stronger in the long run.

    ReplyDelete