Friday, October 19, 2012

Lemons

They say life gives you lemons. I must have a whole damn farm of them and I'm sick of it. If it's not one thing it's another. First we get told we are getting into the house and then we don't. We don't have a running car, people are trying to kill themselves and i'm surrounded by so much anger that I can hardly breath.

I'm going to build myself a lemon cannon and start pegging people with the damn things. Screw making lemonade I'd rather enjoy shooting other people then drown in the amount of lemonade I could make right now.

Yes I know that there are better ways to handle my feelings but that one sounds too good to pass up. I am beyond threw with dealing with everything and I can only hope it ends soon and I can start being happy again

1 comment:

  1. A few people you know could do with a good lemon pegging. But things will turn around. Maybe after the assholes get a lemon cannon to the knee.

    ReplyDelete