Monday, November 12, 2012

Home at last!

WEll we are finally in the new house and though I am stuck with crappy dial up and tones of laundry it is good to be home and out of the home of the monster-in-law. Things just kept getting worse there and I was glad when we were finally able to move out.

 

WE have been int he new place for a week now and it feels great to not be stuck in one room for fear of pissing someone off. I can happily run through my house screaming how much I hate my mother in law without making her mad. Hell I can watch tv or eat without her trying to start a fight so it's great!

 

I almost thought Iw ould not be able to post to my blog anymore thanks to my dialup being so slow but hopefully thanks to ScribeFire I will be able to start posting to my blog again. Not really sure just what I will say but atleast I know I can do it.

 

So lets home you guys are able to read this. Then again I have no clue if I will recive any comments or be abl to see them haha. Gotta work out all the bugs but I will figure it out

 

See ya ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Of course you're going to get comments. I'm awesome like that.

    Just be careful Riality and Sarah don't repeat anything to the monster in law. That would cause a lot of shit.

    ReplyDelete