Saturday, September 1, 2012

A penny for my thoughts? How about a $20?

I ever post on this blog anymore. I'm a bad blogger. Not really even sure who reads this site aside from my bestie. I guess juggling two blogs was a bit hard on me, then again keeping up with anything on a regular basis is hard for me.

I cant take pills on a schedule to save my life and I can ever stick to routine, though I love coming up with them. It's rather annoying but oh well

I have been watching "Awkward" and I guess all Jenna's blogging got me in the mood to do the same. No one I know in my personal life reads this blog so maybe it's Ok to bash the hell out of them here. Hummmm not really sure but I might just give it a try. After all I do love to right, even if I can never figure out what I want to say.

So here's to a fresh start. The next post on here should be quite interesting. I have lots of pent up frustrations and I think I will write them all out next time.

Till then!

READ ME!!

1 comment:

  1. That is, by far, the best title EVER.

    But you're right, you are a bad blogger. WRITE MORE.

    ReplyDelete