Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crazy crazy crazy

Wow...

To say life has been crazy for me would be an understatement. We have had storms, theft, break downs, fights and loads more problems that any family should ever have. I can't wait until things can actually become normal for us. I'm tired of all the drama. It's like living in a soap opera. 

Last night the weather was crazy. At one point we were actually all hiding in our bathroom because of a tornado warning. It was crazy. we kept losing tv reception so it was hard to know what was going on and then my dad calls us and tells us to get into the bathroom now. I was freaking out. Thankfully the tornado did not go near our home but we did have family that was slightly effected. Everyone is thankfully safe. 

Now it would seem that someone our family trusted is a thief. I honestly should have seen it coming after this girl stole my cellphone and gave it away. I'm still trying to get it back but seeing as a druggie has it the chances of getting it back do not look good. No the phone is small compared to my husbands laptop and my purse being stolen. I have searched the house a hundred times over to make sure and we have a friend that says that the girl who stole these items was bragging to him about it but when my father asked her about it she played innocent. That bitch is going down! -Que evil laughter-

Cars cars cars. oh how I hate them. My own car has been broken down for a long time and we have no idea whats wrong with it. My parents car is also a mess but after a lot of money on my part it is finally running again. Let's just hope that it keeps running. having to beg for rides from people was not fun at all. 

There's so much I could say here, so many people I want to bash here but I know that would not be the best thing, even though I bashed the ex-family thief. she lucky I don't disclose her name, address, a photo of her and her SSN. yes I hate her that much. ANYWHO I guess that's all for now. This post was more of a strange rant, a way to vent and get some things i can't say to my family out in the open because it causes more dram. 


Till next time!





1 comment:

  1. You should start recording everything. If you can't get your own soap opera, you could probably get a reality show!

    ReplyDelete