Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Scary Bunny's!!!

My life will never be normal and most of the time I am thankful for that. I will never be the girl who wakes up at the same time every day, remembers to brush her teeth at the same time every day or eats at the same time every day. Some days I sleep in and others I wake up early. Some days I eat and others I don't. It usually doesn't bother me but then again I always wished I could be like those perky girls you see in high school. Oh well.

My friends are strange as well, at least the few that I have are. Now I know a whole bunch of people but other than my family there are only a few people I actually consider my friends and they are anything but normal.

I make my point is saying that my BFF told me just moments ago that the reason bunny's shed so much is that they can create more bunny's. Ewwwwwwwww. I agree that bunny's are cute and fluffy and I just want to pick them up and cuddle with them but they scare the crap out of me!


They will steal your soul if you let them so BEWARE!!!!!


There, I wrote a post about bunny's, happy Rach? haha Scary scary bunny's....EEK!

I'd tell you about other friends of mine but that would mean going into the strange world of my family and that would be a whole post in it's self. So yes this post has been weird but hey it's a post ^.^



1 comment:

  1. ahahahahahahahahaha I can't believe you wrote about bunnies! xD I'm so proud. lol

    I would just like to say here, that I'm the one who made the point about the shedding bunnies. They just build new bunnies out of all that fur!

    And yes, Mercedes, I am happy. Amused to the point I choked, but very happy.

    ReplyDelete