Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Photos!

Well I meant to do this post a long while back but Blogger on my phone did not want to let me so I've had these photos sitting here in a draft for a long while and now that I have managed to get onto Blogger on my computer I'm going to edit and get this post out!




^^^^ This is a photo of what was left of our garden after a freak rain/hale storm. We lost a lot but a lot came back int he end


^^^ Everything was super flooded

^^ the girls decided to wrap stickers around their fingers. They had a blast

^^Flooding

^^ first time ever home alone without my kids and I caught myself on fire trying to make some cold coffee haha. it was a horrid burn

^^ My cute girls and puppys!

1 comment:

  1. I want the puppies.

    WOW SARAH HAS GROWN UP A LOT OMG

    And I still can't imagine how you caught yourself on fire, making COLD coffee...

    ReplyDelete